Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wall Art

Getting my things ready to hang on the walls.  Ordered photo prints from Target, I have so larger (almost poster sized) pictures coming in the mail soon too, and I finally have all my artwork on canvases and some prints from Etsy to hang up.  I want to have a good balance of photos and art on the gallery wall I plan on making behind my futon, so I decided to make some myself.  I made the photo above with a picture I took when I was at the Cape last year, and one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books, Little Women.  Fun fact: it costs under $1.50 to get a something printed on nice paper at FedEx if you're able to pick it up instead of having it shipped.  Perfect for me, because it's really easy to swing by on the way home from work.

I can't wait to get all my pictures in the mail so I can start laying things out and seeing what they look like together.  I have more of my photographs selected in case I want to make some more of these, depending on the look of the gallery wall and my remaining blank wall space.  At such a good price, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment