Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tea and Snuggles

I feel like I say this every month, but: I can't believe it's already October!  The weeks go by so quickly (and unfortunately so do the weekends).  It's still fairly warm, but Neville is definitely appreciating the it because I can open up the windows for him to sit in.  That helps keep the little rascal out of trouble!  I recently tied one of his jingly balls onto a long ribbon, and I think it was one of my best ideas ever -- I can throw it and wave it around to keep him occupied even when I'm cooking or eating.  You'd think a guy who loves food as much as he does would respect my meal times.
He does occasionally get tired and just want to hang out.

Aside from playing with Neville and his new toy, the week was pretty uneventful.  The biggest things of the week have yet to happen - a Pampered Chef party tonight, and some shoes I ordered from DSW should be arriving.  My life is clearly thrilling that the most important part of the week is a shoe order coming in, but who doesn't love packages?

Tea of the day: White Peony (and an almond pinwheel on the side, yum)

also, don't forget to check out my Etsy shop so I can fund more of my hobbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment