Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Philadelphia!

We're here! I arrived in Philadelphia about nine hours later than I was expecting thanks to a maintenance issue on my first flight out of Eugene.  I was supposed to leave at 5:40 a.m., but didn't actually depart until after 9 a.m., missing my original flight out of Denver.  Not a fun time for me, but it was of course even worse for little Neville, who didn't really understand what was going on, or why he was stuck in a little carrier for 15 hours.  He was a trooper though: didn't meow, didn't go to the bathroom all over the place, didn't bother anyone.

It was nice to have a long weekend right after my arrival (although when you don't have a job, every day is basically a long, boring weekend).  We were able to run errands and grocery shop Saturday, spent all day Sunday in New Jersey where Brian's nephew was baptized and a party followed.  Yesterday consisted of more errands (finally got my apartment key!), a sandwich run at the tastiest place ever, and helping Brian grade quizzes.

My car is supposed to come this evening, which is exciting. One step closer to being fully moved in, I'll just need my packing unit and all my stuff will finally be here.

Now I just need a job... anyone want to hire me?

No comments:

Post a Comment