Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Redesign

Part of my recent job search has involved updating my website. Since I'm focusing my search more on public relations jobs, I tailored my website a little more towards that, and less towards the news business.

I used to have my producing and news editing reels right on the homepage, but I moved those in favor of a bio.  I also made a new social media section.  It shows my professional use of social media (because who really wants to see how many cat videos on share on my personal Facebook?).

It was definitely not fun scrolling through endless pages of KEZI's Facebook and Twitter to find examples of things I posted.  Believe me, Facebook is lying when it says you can selected "all stories" instead of just "highlights" for Facebook pages.   Many of my posts didn't show up as I scrolled and scrolled through the page, but thankfully I remembered some of my most liked and shared posts (who doesn't like a good missing wallaby in Oregon story?) and was able to screenshot them for the page.

So take a look at my website and let me know what you think! Or, let me know if you want to hire me for anything plllleeeeaase.

No comments:

Post a Comment