Sunday, February 26, 2017

Scrapbook Files: November 2016

I really, really love my November layout. Clean, simple, sharp. I do wish I had taken enough pictures for it to be more than one half of a layout, but that is my goal for the months moving forward. I guess I was too busy eating and chatting during Thanksgiving to have my camera out :)


I got lucky with the matching color schemes of the photos!  Well, sort of. Once I realized I had two photos with vibrant leaves and knew I wanted to keep a funny text conversation between me and Brian, I changed a lot of the photos to black and white. This was my first time using images off my phone (both with the text and with a saved photo from Snapchat) and I'm glad I did -- it's a great way to save memories that would otherwise get lost.

A big shout out to the November Messy Box subscription for this layout!  All of the cards and cut out details are from there. The only additions are cat related word stickers from Studio Calico (these are one of my favorite finds ever), gold enamel stickers from Paper Source and velum from Michael's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment